The Planning Division provides the planning and zoning functions for the city. These services are divided into two divisions:
- Current Planning that deals with zoning and development reviews, and
- Long-Range Planning that deals with long range planning issues and data.
The Building Division responsibilities include:
The Planning & Building Division is located at:
2220 Magnolia Street
- Provide code information on the phone and at the counter for the public and staff.
- Field inspect new and remodeled structures.
- Accept plan check submissions, route to County and internal departments.
- Issue over the counter permits such as re-roof, HVAC, service upgrades, swimming pools, patio covers…
- Calculate and collect Public Facility Fees.
Ceres, CA 95307