Easy Rider trip planner, powered by Google Transit, is designed to help transit riders find their way from points A to B in Ceres, and throughout Stanislaus County.
Planning a trip on Ceres Area Transit (CAT) will be as easy as entering your starting location, your ending location, and the time you need to depart, or the time you need to arrive. The trip planner will do the rest.
You can use Easy Rider to find your way around Ceres and Stanislaus County as well as adjoining Counties and Cities who also use Google Transit for their trip planners. The following Stanislaus County transit operators are partners in this process.
Use the trip planner to plan your ride. Easy Rider is tied to transit operators’ routes and schedules so it can tell you when to be at the bus stop, where, if necessary, to make any transfers and where you can get off. You can search by intersection, address, business name or landmark.
How to Use the Easy Rider Trip Planner
- Enter your starting location, either by street address, two street intersection, business name or landmark in the “Start” text field above.
- Next, enter your destination using the same method in the "End" text field.
- Then, select either “Depart at” or “Arrive by” at the bottom of the box.
- Next, enter the date of travel and the time of travel.
- Finally, click the "Get Directions" button.
Easy Rider will then show you your planned trip and what time the bus will depart or arrive based on what you have selected.
Please Note: While the participating transit agencies strive to provide quality information through the trip planner, we cannot guarantee 100% accuracy. This is a new service that is still being refined by both Google and the participating transit agencies.
Please see the Google Transit Terms and Conditions.