What is a Home Occupation Permit?

Any business that is being conducted from a home office within City limits must register with the Planning Department for a home occupation permit. Contact 209-538-5774 for more information.

Show All Answers

1. How do I obtain a business license?
2. Who needs a City of Ceres Business License?
3. How long is my license good for?
4. What is a Home Occupation Permit?
5. Where should I post my business license?
6. I used to have a Ceres business license. How do I reactivate it?
7. Do I have to file the Declaration of Gross Receipts forms if I have earned no income during the quarter?