- Employee and labor relations
- Diversity and inclusion
- Employee assistance
- Fair and equitable process for recruitment and selection
- Performance evaluation
- Employee engagement
- Salary and benefits administration
- Training coordination
- Workers’ compensation benefits
The City of Ceres encourages and promotes equal employment opportunities for all of its positions. We welcome your inquiries about employment opportunities with the City, and encourage you to apply when job openings become available.
View detailed descriptions of City positions.
Locate your perfect job by searching through available employment opportunities.
View Memorandums of Understanding (MOUs) and salary schedules for City positions.
The City of Ceres has joined with 54 other cities in the greater San Joaquin Valley in a risk-sharing pool to insure against various losses. Learn more about the City's risk management policies.
- WHERE CAN I FIND COVID-19 INFORMATION FOR EMPLOYEES?
- Can I apply for a position online?
- I am interested in working for the City of Ceres, but you do not have any positions available. Can I send you a copy of my resume for any future openings?
- There are two positions I am qualified for. Do I need to fill out two applications?
- How will I be notified at the close of recruitment?
- If I am turned down for a position, can I apply again in the future?
- Once I'm offered a position, what's next?