Permit & License Center

Various permits and licenses are needed when conducting business within the City of Ceres. Permits are needed for building activities, encroachments, and storm water pollution prevention, and various planning activities. Permits are also required for street closures for events such as block parties or parades, and to hold garage sales. A business license is required to conduct a business within the Ceres City limits.

You may find more information regarding the various permits and licenses and download the necessary forms from the categories listed here.