Measure L is a ½ cent sales tax that was approved by Stanislaus County voters in November of 2016 to provide funding for local transportation improvements and street maintenance. With these voter-approved local transportation funds, the City of Ceres is able to maintain and improve their transportation system. The City of Ceres is also more successful in competing for funding of state and federal transportation dollars. Measure L funds must stay local and can only be spent on transportation. Please visit the Stanislaus County's website frequently for updates.
- Q1 FY20-21 Ceres Measure L Quarterly Report
- Q2 FY20-21 Ceres Measure L Quarterly Report
- Q3 FY20-21 Ceres Measure L Quarterly Report
- Q4 FY20-21 Ceres Measure L Quarterly Report
- Q1 FY21-22 Ceres Measure L Quarterly Report @(Model.BulletStyle == CivicPlus.Entities.Modules.Layout.Enums.BulletStyle.Decimal ? "ol" : "ul")>