Records is the initial point of contact when you enter the lobby of the Police Department and are able to assist both English and Spanish with the following services:
- Copies of Police Reports
- Live Scan – Appointment only
- Drop Charges Requests
- Vehicle Releases
- Repossession Receipts
- Parking Citation Payments (check or money order)
- Administrative Citation Payments (exact cash or check)
- Parking and Administrative Citation Appeals
- Citation Sign Offs
- Early Release Petition (30-Day vehicle impound)
Hours of Operation
Monday through Friday, 8:30 am to 4:30 pm - Closed for all major holidays.
To Pay a Parking Citation:
To Appeal a Parking Citation:
Do you need help paying your parking citation?
To Pay an Administrative Citation:
NOTE: Administrative Citations must be paid within 60 days of the date of issuance to prevent being sent to collections.
To Appeal an Administrative Citation:
- Police Reports: $4.00 (cash, check or debit/credit card)
- Clearance Letters: $8.00 (cash, check or debit/credit card)
- Vehicle Releases: $170.00 (cash or debit/credit card)
- Repo Receipt: $15.00 (cash or debit/credit card)
- Outside Agency Citation Sign off: $10.00 (cash or check)
- Live Scan Administrative Fee: $20.00 (cash, check or debit/credit card)
If your vehicle was impounded by the Ceres Police Department, a vehicle release may be obtained in person at the Ceres Police Department Monday - Friday, 8:30am - 4:30pm, except on major holidays.
The registered owner of the vehicle, a licensed driver and fees paid to the Ceres Police Department are required to release any vehicle. Fee's for Vehicle Releases may only be paid with cash or credit/debit card.
To obtain a copy of a police report: (Citizen's Only)
- You must be directly involved/mentioned in the report OR be the Registered Owner of an involved vehicle
- You must come in person to the Police Department to request a copy and provide valid photo identification
To obtain a copy of a police report: (Law Office's Only)
- Mail in your formal request to 2727 Third Street, Ceres CA 95307 Attention: Records Division
- Your request must include a signed letter of authorization from your client, a $4.00 check made payable to "City of Ceres" and a self addressed return envelope