How do I file a complaint?

Contact Information

  • Problem with a contractor: Call the State Contractors Board at 800-321-2752
  • Problem with a neighbor: Call Code Enforcement at 209-538-5799

Show All Answers

1. Can I do the work myself?
2. Should I hire a licensed contractor?
3. How do I file a complaint?
4. How much does a permit cost?
5. How long is a permit good for?